Asfalt Repair Holland
ARH fix® is a completely new repair concept for small-scale road damage. ARH fix® is a product of the future – it convinces by its longevity, simple handling and low cost. ARH fix® is developed for fast and budget road surface repair with a lasting effect. Partial damages such as potholes, tears and oil infiltration can quickly and lastingly be remedied thanks to ARH fix®. ARH fix® is a thermoplastic mastic asphalt. The material comes in 16 kg buckets and meets German specifications and regulations.
- ARH Fix® has a very long life time; it entails considerable cost savings.
- ARH Fix® was originally developed for repairs at race tracks. That’s why it is particularly suitable for urgent repairs.
There are additional economic advantages:
- Material savings
- Work savings
- Time savings
- Reduction in transport costs
- Environmentally-friendly as it is pure mastic asphalt
- No health-hazards (no solvents)
- Simple processing, therefore especially user-friendly
- Delivery in re-sealable 16-kg containers
- Unlimited shelf life Short processing time: ARH Fix® can be heated very quickly e.g. in a bitumen cooker or a microwave. Of course, surface heating equipment or gas burners commonly used by road building or maintenance companies can also be used.
ARH Fix® is particularly well suited for the following applications:
- Prevention of larger road surface damages and potholes by timely repair of small defects
- Ideal for repairs in heavily used spots, e.g. in roundabouts and turning areas (cul-de-sac roads)
- Perfectly suited for emergency repairs
- Optimal for corrective maintenance of small holes
- Refilling of boreholes
- Removal of foreign material from asphalt surfaces such as debris, fasteners, rubber components
- Repair of defects on race tracks and airfields
- Asphalt connections to manhole covers.